Friday 16 September 2011

Can you class rank still change in your senior year?

I'm currently a Junior and I was wondering if that's possible. I talked to my counselor already and it's very possible that I'll be Valedictorian, since I have the highest GPA out of all the 100 Juniors in my school. But I'm not 100% sure though. One of my friend also have a GPA that's pretty close to mine. If she's Valedictorian, can that be changed depending on how my grades are in Senior year?
Can you class rank still change in your senior year?
yea im a junior '10 as well!

at my school, senior year counts towards ur GPA too.

but most colleges dont care about ur second semester senior GPA.



man im only like ranked 30 out of 190. im stupid.
Can you class rank still change in your senior year?
Oh yes. Make sure you do everything possible to maintain that GPA, because we had our valedictorian changed three times from junior year to senior year.
hey i'm a junior too! class of '10!! yeah, well the staff and prinicipal are supposed to take in your grades until it's almost graduation. so you better keep your grades up