Saturday 24 September 2011

Mp3 ringtones for the htc Tilt 2?

I'm trying to set one of the songs in my music library as a ringtone on my new Tilt 2 and I can't seem to get anything right. I've searched the internet and found these directions:



1.Temporarily change your import settings to a mid-grade MP3, like 96kbps



2.Pick any song in your library



3.Use the start and end time options in the song info dialog to pick your beginning and end points



4.Right click the song in the library and make MP3 version and BAM, instant ringtone





but how do you actually temporarily change your import settings to a mid-grade Mp3? If any of you have a better method please notify me.

I'm really confused so anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.
Mp3 ringtones for the htc Tilt 2?
use www.ventones.com the best site without a doubt.



you can make your own custom ringtone.



totally free