Wednesday 21 September 2011

I really need your help on this..?

Okay well i currently go to a small private catholic school.

And ive gone there since kindergarden so ive grown up with the people who are in my class and we rarely ever get new students. This year i am going into 9th grade. so it will be my first year of high school.

Im really concidering going to a public school, it has 1400 people compared to ours which has about 300

Im not going to say im %26quot;popular%26quot; but i am freinds with everyone in my class and i have a lot of freinds from the public school as well.

I have 2 main best freinds that go to the catholic school and i love them so much

and its such a hard decision.

If anyone else has dealed with the same thing i am please tell me what did you do and how does it change your life.

I mean i want to go because there are more people, its a more varity of different kinds of people. and its really big and theres so much to do

Am i wanting to go for the wrong reasons?
I really need your help on this..?
no id say those are some good reasons to try a public school



if it were me i would definitely change schools

i think youd like it a lot more and youll definitely find people to fit in with



and high schools awesome- you dont want to waste it at a catholic school with nuns and not-as-much-fun people