Wednesday 21 September 2011

How God Changed Your Life?

Hi people!!

I've been a full time christian for about 6 months now!!!

and i have moved on with the old crap i used to do (drugs, smoking, alcohol) and now i am clean and my grades are improved!

and God has shown himself to me

(There is a God, I dont need you aethiest to start your ****!!!)

so i am asking you what has God done it your life?

God bless
How God Changed Your Life?
Hey brother....I'm happy you've come to Christ and have given up those things, God is far far better anyway. My story.....I was brought up in a strong Christian family, but in my teens I began to question the existence of God. Even though I still liked going to Church, I would pray about things to change and get better, but they didn't. There were times I would get angry with God, even tempted to hate God, but I would stop if it got to that point, I knew it was wrong, then one day I said God be with me before walking into class expecting nothing. I sat down at the back and suddenly God's very tangible Presence filled the room, It was so Powerful and Amazing. I lost consciousness of the physical realm and into the Spiritual where it was just like God and me. I couldn't hear the Prof speaking, I just sat there for those 20 minutes in Complete Awe of God's Presence, you can't even help yourself. It's like you can't even think any other thought but God, His Presence was just so Powerful in a good way. First thing I noticed was that there was actually no Fear of anything. like Fear didn't exist. I didn't fear the worst thing possible. The Bible says %26quot;Perfect Love casts out fear%26quot; God is Perfect Love and it cast out Fear. I felt Completely Loved, Secure, Peace, Joy. It was Heaven.God's Presence lifted after 20 minutes or rather I should say My awareness of God's Presence lifted, because at that moment I realized God is Omnipresent, He is where you are, He is where I am, He is everywhere, but our natural eyes cannot see, we cannot feel Him, but He is there, more real than we can possibly imagine. I still have struggles, but One thing I now know, not believe - and that is God is Real, He is the God mentioned in the Bible. He is Pure Love. He Loves every single person very personally and intimately. He knows us more than even we know ourselves and He takes care of us. His heart is very tender and Loving. God's wrath and justice is a Holy one, but it's exercised if it's absolutely necessary, God would rather us turn from our wicked ways..... if we turn from our ways to follow Him, He completely forgives us. It doesn't mean though that there is no consequence for sin. He chastises us, He does it with all His children. God is Good. Everything He does is for Good. I Love God!!!!!
How God Changed Your Life?
Any changes that have come about in my life are the result of my own efforts or mistakes.
aethiest? What's that
Helped me out with problems that I thought were impossible to fix myself. =)



Jesus is the meaning of life! =D



John 6:35



%26quot;And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.%26quot;



Jesus is God and the only way into heaven. Please pray a sincere prayer with all of your heart admitting to Jesus you are a sinner. Have full faith that His blood pays off all of your sins and accept His gift of everlasting life. I pray that God blesses you with peace. Amen.
LOL a full time Christian
Can you not see how this is a total cop out?



You were a bad person and you felt guilty about what you did, so you converted and the guilt is gone. Instead of working through your issues, you went for the easy, delusional fix.



God taught me that I don't need to feel bad about things I do because he can forgive me. If I murder someone, I don't have to live with that fact, I can just convert and convince myself that I no longer have to carry that burden.
I used to be into drugs and badly depressed, and now I'm clean and my grades have improved. Actually, they were never bad; I just have enough intellect to get by on that and that alone. Anyway, this is all my doing. I give credit where credit is due, you know?
He took me from a similar life, and now I am a minister in the Church of God. I guess the real question would be: what has God not done for me?

He healed by body, He touched my mind, He saved me just in time.
I accepted Christ into my heart five years ago, when everything in my life appeared to be going wrong, it at least wasn't going according to my plan. He moved me to a new town, with new friends and a new job, after that he lead me to someone who took me to a good church and I eventually got saved.

about two years ago God gave me a call to work with children he had already placed upon my pastor's heart to allow me to teach our toddlers. I have enjoyed every moment of that. I am blessed with good health, a good family and friends.I have a good job.



This is just a small list of what he has done. Every day I find more of God's blessings, not material but spiritual. I have never been happier than these years that I have spent with God. Nothing in the world will ever pull me fully away from God, though I have found somethings can rattle me and start putting out my fire for God, but thankfully God reignites every time.
God has created a hunger for his word in me. I want to read the Bible and study his word. I want to be grow and I feel like I'm moving so slow but the word does say that blessed is he who hungers and thirst after righteousness for he will be filled. I feel bad for watching TV and not studing God's holy word.