Saturday 24 September 2011

What can i do to make my friend stop copying me?

So me and my best friend used to be best friends but we have been through many problems such as her copying me and getting with problems with my other close friends. I would tell her my favorite colors and would i liked........I was the first in my school to wear flowers and ribbons on my hair and putting them on my backpack.....out of nowhere she started wearing ribbons. i told her to stop because she was coping me and that was me not her. She used to tell me she was goth and stuff but know she says she is girly and normal on her accounts. Then.....i told her my graduation dress was going to be blue and what do u know.....she has blue stuff now...Then last week i work a purple gem clip with matching earrings.. She got a black gem clip with matching earrings also....I told her i like flowers right and that she couldn't take that or any of the other stuff...Today she had a blue flower in her backpack!!!! I'm very mad, Ive told her multiple times to stop and get her own personality and that she is jealous....She has also copied my other friend...My friend says something like excuse mua...Now she is saying that... my friend doesn't like her saying that because she was the first...I mean we don't make our personalities so she can copy them... She also copied my friend's jacket...my friend got it soooo first....we told my ex- best friend that and she said she had never seen it own her. She sits right in back of her....My ex-bff looks at me from head to toe...I told her to stop (this was like in November) she said that she just couldn't stop. that i match my clothes so well that its so beautiful.

Please help me!!!! She is just bothering me and my other friends. How can i stop her from doing this? Oh and she said one time when i told her to stop that she likes combining peoples personalities and make them hers!!!!:(

Sorry its long.....i just needed to tell u guys everything! :) oh and im in the 8th grade if that changes your answer
What can i do to make my friend stop copying me?
i didn't read the whole thing...but i'm guessing you've got to test your friendship...if she is really your friend, then she will understand when you tell her (nicely) that you don't like her copying you. Tr and encourage her to find her own personality/creative side.



If she isn't a real friend then i've saved you a lot of heartache in the future. best of luck!
What can i do to make my friend stop copying me?
Get over it.
Wow. You are a brat. Your friend gives you a compliment that she thinks you have excellent style and you make her your %26quot;ex bff%26quot;. Just so you know, you didn't invent wearing flowers or ribbons in your hair, it's been happening for centuries, so really get over yourself. Gem clips with matching earrings? Yeah, unless you had yours specifically designed by someone, I guarantee you that thousands of other girls are wearing the same exact one. At least your friend got a different color. You are going to have a rough life if you continue to behave like this. But, at least it sounds like you won't bring down your friend because hopefully she'll realize what a jerk you are and she will move on. By the way, when YOUR friends decide that you are copying them because you wear a skirt to school and they just wore a skirt to school two days before you did, I hope you realize what a jerk you were to your old friend and she doesn't want you back.