Saturday 24 September 2011

How to hide your report card?

ok all my grades are good except trig and chemistry I have an F for both of them and my parents are like asian parents and kill me i get one B they give us our report card next thursday and theres no way i can change my grade someone said forge your parents signature but i suck so bad i cant do it has anyone ever hid there report card before how did you do it?
How to hide your report card?
I changed my report card once, using a color copier. It worked for the time being...but my parents eventually found out (as they always do). It came back to bite me twice as hard. I was grounded all summer. Just show it to them and get it over with. It's better to be in trouble for a bad grade than for a bad grade AND lying!
How to hide your report card?
Easy, if it comes in the mail for like a week or two before it comes gain a sudden interest in the mail and get it every day. When it comes shove it in your bag, go to your room and put it in between your mattresses.
I am a mom so I feel I can speak as a parent.

Hiding your report card will only make things worse.

Instead show your parents your report card and be

honest with them. Let them know you are struggling

in these classes and ask for help. Also, ask your

teachers for help as well. That is what they are there for. Let your parents know that you are trying

to get more help so you won't fail the classes.

Trust me, your parents love you very much and won't

kill you.
the of good ideas r here::

u can spill water on f grades and tell parents some other grades on that place ......
WELL WAT U DO IS PUT IT UNDER UR MATRESS ON UR BED...THEY'LL NEVA THINK TO LOOK THERE!! TRUST ME...I'VE DID IT BEFORE
hey come on simple throw ur report card some wer before u reach home when u got the report card, tell ur parents that u didn't receive ur card yet for some proof arrange some friends to tell a lie %26amp; in ur school say that i lost my card when they ask it back if u follow this correctly it'll work atleast for a month %26amp; a half cos v did it for my friends report card %26amp; this trick worked out well......
  • sexy hair
  • effects on relationships
  •