Wednesday 21 September 2011

Tell me your opnion(ladies or guys) has to do with an aids assembly in my school?

today at school we had an aids assemble and it was really sad. these 2 people came to talk to us about being HIV positive and how much it changes your life. Little did we know, the man and the woman were HIV positive. Can you imagine people not talking to you and hanging up on you on the phone or not wanting to give you a hug just because your HIV positive(that doesnt mean you have aids). So they were talking about how they cant find anyone to love them or who wants to even date them just cuz they anr HIV positive. I felt really bad for them and I was strong during the assembly. But after the assembly was over I just couldnt handle my feelings anymore so I started crying. Everyone(except for my friends) thought it was gay that I was crying over something that has nothing to do with me. Tell me the truth PLEASE. Do you think it's stupid to cry over something like that? by the way, im only 13(in eighth grade) Be truthful please. just tell me your true opinion about this
Tell me your opnion(ladies or guys) has to do with an aids assembly in my school?
That wasn't stupid.

Although we're not allowed to talk about AIDS in school for some stupid reason.
Tell me your opnion(ladies or guys) has to do with an aids assembly in my school?
no thats really sad and wait till you get into high school and all the **** you see about hiv aids and STDs its sad and really horrible people that dont care are the ones that are going to judge
You cried because your compassion for others (also called empathy) overwhelmed you. Do not feel ashamed about that. It is a good thing to have a tender heart. Your friends probably were touched by the assembly too, but at your age some children begin to think it is not %26quot;cool%26quot; to share their feelings.

If you need to share more about what you heard at the assembly talk to your parents or a counselor at school. It is only human to be compassionate. The world needs more people like you.
I don't think its stupid. You are right, its a sad thing, and its very mature of you to think about other peoples like you did even though you haven't experienced that yourself.

Don't let your friends get to you.
NO WAY!! they're just insensitive. That would be an extremely sad assembly, we have similar ones at my high school, and lots of people cry. It's definately not stupid, you're just compassionate