Wednesday 21 September 2011

What privileges should a 14-year-old freshman have, in your mind?

...In regards to friendships, freedom in travel, aloneness, etc.



Yes, as you've probably have thought out by now, I'm the miserable 14-year-old who is asking this question. How did you ever guess? :]



I'll stop you before you say %26quot;depends on the kid%26quot;. Well, I won't gloat, nor will I hold back. I'm a gay honors student; I don't really get into much trouble. I'm also very antisocial- no, I don't have any friends, and I'm kind of bookwormish. And as you've read before, I'm also entering the big world of high school. I personally do not feel I'm ready to date, either. Don't worry; I'm not one of those 9th-grade bigwigs who're cocky and toot their conceited horn everywhere they go simply because I'm in my teenage years now. I know the type.



In regards to everything else, how much of a leash are we talking about, here? And if you just came to say, %26quot;What?! You should still be having Mommy change your diapers,%26quot; , there is no need; I've already gotten that covered. Hey, I can be ageist, too. :D
What privileges should a 14-year-old freshman have, in your mind?
You sound like a very inteligent young man, although perhaps with a small chip on his shoulder. But, to answer your question, the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of the Child -- which the US has not signed -- says you should have broad latitude in all the rights you mention that would be consistant with safety. I agree with this declaration. Actually, you sound like the kind of guy I might like to know.
What privileges should a 14-year-old freshman have, in your mind?
No, I know your type. You dont toot your own horn because others do it for you, yet you feel that couldn't really connect to anyone if you tried. Lol sorry im good at reading people anyway



Well like you said what PRIVILEGES aka you dont need any. all privileges depend on your family, their wealth, etc....



Anyway yeah



Hope I Helped Mate