Friday 16 September 2011

How Can I Be A Different Me?

Well i want to become a girlie girl and i don't really know how to,I've asked this before on Yahoo Answer's,and all i got was pink,be slutty,change your attitude and thing's like that.I'm only 11 and i would really like to know how to be a girlie girl.I want to change these thing's about me.....



Well first i want to lose weight.I weigh 114 and i don't know if i gained more or lost or if I'm still the same.But right now that's my #1 Goal.Can you please help me lose weight by telling me what kind of exercise i can do during day times by myself out in the country???I ride my bike with my mom every now and then but she works every Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday and it's really hard because my 2 brother's won't go outside and play baseball or soccer most of the time.



My second goal is to learn yoga and be focused on my school work.But a lot of times when i do my school work i gaze off into something else and it's really hard.Right now I'm home schooled but next year i will be going back to public school's and i want to be inn cheer leading since I'm going to be a girlie girl,but i hear if you can't keep your grades up you have to give up cheering until you bring them back please help with that to!!!!and about the yoga how can i do yoga??i know you need relaxation thing's but can i learn from dvd's or a certain book???



My third goal is to be a vegetarian.I really love animal's and it kill's me to eat them.But each time i try to become vegan i fail because everything is so expensive all the time.Please help.



And last i want to know how to dress and what shop's i should shop at for pretty clothing,make-up (non tested on animal's)and accessories!!!!





Please help and by the way if you aren't going to answer the question directly please don't answer at all then because i don't want to read it....enough said sorry....
How Can I Be A Different Me?
Vegan:

=====

Good Choice. I love animals and I turned Vegan in 2008. I allow my self Egg, Milk. Well if you are not able to give up meat, then you really do not love animals. Because 'Love' is also 'Sacrifice' , and this is how it is different from 'Like'. There is nothing wrong in just liking animals. You can help their cause like nursing sick animals, grow up to be a Vet, help out at pet groomers as secondary job, Give away part of your pocket money for animal cause, Join a NGO and help spread awareness about non-animal tested-products. The point here is, it is not important to give up meat , there are other things you can do to make a difference. At age 11, I would make pretty greeting cards with pictures of animals , painted or collage sell and donate a portion - how so ever small to their cause. We can get creative here!



Weight:

=======

It is important to be healthy weight. Please talk to a dietition and checkout Thyrioid problems. Do drink frizzy drinks? Do you eat a lot of junk food? Make yourself like fruits , vegetables try to stay away from processed or preserved food of any type. Do not be dependent on mom for workout, walk for 1 hour daily at what ever time you like. It is nice to have a walkman or your fav radio channel on when you walk.





Yoga:

=====

Helps focus. Cheapest way is to get a CD. Start small, key is persistance.

Suggest, start with breathing exercises only. Do this for 6 months, one hour daily. If you find that you are able to take things to 'completion' in your daily life, you will know that you have succeeded in your goal with these exercises. Because one can complete things in time, only if we focus.



Day dreaming:

============

Not bad.. if in limits.

Take care your diet has neutrients in it, take codliver oil and keep your body toned up physically and mentally. You need a goal in life, and a drive to achieve.



You are 11 but your letter seems much matured than a 11 year old girl.
How Can I Be A Different Me?
1st goal- you're 11, don't worry about your weight

2nd goal- just make sure you get your homework done first and foremost and turn it all in, try hard for good grades. I don't know anything about yoga, seems a little silly to me.

3rd goal- Don't worry about being vegan. Being a vegetarian alone is fine, and it'll help you lose weight I guess.

4th goal- Shop at Justice (you can shop online for them too) or Old Navy. Justice has nice accessories. I like Mark Kay makeup.