Friday 16 September 2011

How to change your thought process?

AH!

I cannot quit obsessively thinking about my lovers ex-girlfriend!

Not so much in a bad way, but she is a Doctor and I just keep thinking about how I want to be like her and I am envy of her life and how motivated, active, social, smart, goal oriented/accomplished she is, and how I want to do something with my life and want to be a doctor (I used to when I was younger, so I feel like I'm regretting that I never accomplished my childhood dream... almost to the point where I kinda feel bad about myself) and how much my lover must admire her and makes it obvious why he can't get over her. And I keep thinking about their relationship and how long they've been together (since 8th grade - so for 13+ years) and how much he must love her. I have never met her, just photos/stories/letters...



I never had someone I looked up to when I was younger. Never was taught to make goals/dreams. I've never known a person like her. I feel like she is inspiring me to be a better person? and to live life to the fullest... I already feel like a better person in just the 1 year I have known about this women.



Other than this, I am pretty happy with myself and my life. But now I just feel like I can and should make it even better. A lot better....

(I am working on getting over this guy and moving on, And am pretty strong willed w/ my emotions, so I'm not worried about that part....)



But how do I continue to change my life for the better, without always thinking about him/her?!?
How to change your thought process?
go to med school, you wont have time to think about them
How to change your thought process?
he is with you and not her...so doesnt matter what she is...she's not your man's gf -you are