Saturday 24 September 2011

How was your 10th grade year? Was it better or worse than 9th grade?

I go to a large high school...well right now im in a freshman center (the old high school) with about 1500 kids and its just 9th grade....



3 middle schools combined to make our one 9th grade and there were a lot of new people and people i knew before..and like the people i was friends with before most of them have changed..and not in a good way!! its like they act more snotty and a lot of them are two faced! or wahtever you want to call them. They are nice to you when they arent around certain people but if they are there then they ignore you or like dont talk to you.



I really hate it!!



and even a lot of the friends i have made this year who i never knew before are like that! I AM FREAKING ANNOYED AT IT!



am i like the only decent person around here?



Because even the smart shy nerd people who are in some of my classes ignore me!!



I am like what is wrong with me?



I am smart..i am in like 3 pre ap classes and next year ill be in 4.



Can someone help me lol



thanks



next year ill be going into 10th grade at the big high school of 10-12th graders there are about 4000 kids there or so....the school is like a mall lol.



so you think that people will grow up and quit being rude and snotty and act liek they know everything...and i dont.



thats what its like. and i am freakin tired of it.



thanks
How was your 10th grade year? Was it better or worse than 9th grade?
Better.
How was your 10th grade year? Was it better or worse than 9th grade?
Just be who you are and don't change for anyone. Life gets easier if you set goals for yourself. Take one day at a time. Work while you are young because the older you get the harder it becomes.
Hang in there. I am a high school teacher. I teach all grades and am sorry to say that it will probably get worse before it gets better. The maturity factor gets a little better in the 11th and 12th grade. Keep your nose to the books, find a few decent friends and be patient. Stay away from the gossip. You sound like a kid who has it together, just hang tough and set the example.
definitely better but ill never forget my freshman year all we did was joke around and get in trouble those were the days
lol reminds me of my high school experience except mine went on like that for the whole four years dont worry ignore all the fake plastic people there are still some decent people around you just have to look harder
It always gets better.

All the %26quot; bad things %26quot; add to life experience.

They say %26quot; Put it down to experience %26quot; and believe me , at some future point you'll know it.



Next , life's like that.

And , you'll get along.



Another thing , don't be too nice to people , or they'll take you for granted.

Once, I had a friend , who'd call me only if he needed help. Otherwise he won't bother even saying hi , if I pass him by.



So , the world is full of all sorts of people , there are decent people , annoying people , and people who got two faces ...



Soon , you'll find a way out.
tell me about it,i have the same problem. well,sometimes.my freshman year was awesome.
better even though everyone is immature as ****
10th is better my school is huge there is like 1000 kids per class so i feel ya the more u go on the better it gets by far the best is 12th
People tend to mature a little bit in high school, the freshman are always immature but the 10-12th graders should be more amiable.
I felt it was pretty much the same, just a bit more exciting, and a TON more work. But other than the obnoxious work load, both years were pretty decent.