Friday 16 September 2011

How do you change your ego from cluttered to comfortable?

I know that I have too much stuff and I keep being given more than I need because that's what people do on birthdays, Christmas, third-grade craft projects, charity gifts for donations, etc. Each item provides a memory and an obligation.



I look at someone who throws out a gift as someone who shows the giver a lack of respect or love and I don't want to be that kind of a person, but I don't need an clay ashtray of a desert oasis - I don't smoke. Then the other son makes a refrigerator magnet that is cute and I do keep it.
How do you change your ego from cluttered to comfortable?
there was a show called %26quot;clean sweep%26quot; and the host said %26quot;things are not people%26quot;. if something has sentimental value, you have the option of taking a picture of it using a digital camera before you get rid of it. one man on the show had a tough time getting rid of a storage chest that belonged to his grandmother. the host said sit on the top and smile and i'll take a picture for you. so that's what ended up happening and he was able to sell it or donate it. i can't remember which
  • favorite part of
  • asp hosting
  •