Wednesday 21 September 2011

I want to hear your point of view?

Read this and tell me how you picture the author. Her personality, traits. Is she snobby, sensitve, logical, peppy? Do you think if you'd met the author in person that you'd like her? (as a friend)

Ps%26gt;%26gt; it's a blog that I wrote last year... I found it, and decided to read it, and wow lol. I want to know what others think. Thanks :)





I'm really really sorry b/c its so long, but I'll apprieciate it if someone answers my question thxx :]









BLog%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



Have you ever felt jealous before? Sometimes, I hate myself for being jealous of this certain person, when I can think about the good qualities about myself instead. For one thing, I know I am a bit smarter. But she is more athletic. What's so great about a nerd, when you can be popualr because you're on sports teams... I know that being popualr isn't everything. And it isn't as great as it seems. I mean, hello? i think of airheads and jerks when i think of the popular clique.



So i did this quiz online. It's called %26quot;What clique are you?%26quot; and it turns out that I'm not in any clique because my answers were different. Well, for one thing, I was glad that I didn't get %26quot;nerds%26quot;, or %26quot;geeks.%26quot; lol. Well, I guess that maybe I am unique.



This is what I think personally, having a few close friends is way better than having a whole group of friends. Well, I do have a few close friends who i talk to everything about, and a whole group of other friends, who I sometimes hang with, and say %26quot;Hi%26quot; to in the hallways.



Why does there have to be a social ladder anyway? If you ask me, I'm like in middle. I guess it's okay. When you start a new school year, people change, your reps start fresh ( well, almost) And it's also a time to make new friends if you have to.

Posted by Starz_in_space at 2:19 PM 0 comments

CLASS LISTS



I KNEW IT! I AM in the class that I was sure I was going to be in. At least one of my friends(kinda) are in it also. I still separated from my best friend. Weird thing: my last year crush, is in my class too. I wonder if he even liked me back at all last year. Well, I don't really know. But what i do knoew, is that I'm moving on. :] One of the cutest guys in my grade is also in my class, but i heard that he's a jerk/player. Anyways, I probably won't be the %26quot;spotlight%26quot;, cause everyone will be paying attention to a certain %26quot;perfect%26quot; someone. ok, I am NOT jealous, ok, maybe i WAS, but that is totally old news, and besides, I'm over it!!



To tell the truth, I'm kind of scared that my best friend will make a new friend/best friend maybe even, that's like better than me. What if my friends ditch me? Well, maybe I'm just thinking too much, I mean, it's not like she's not allowed to make friends or something. So just let it be.

Posted by Starz_in_space at 2:05 PM 0 comments

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things To look forward to..



I'm just going to make a list of things to look forward to, maybe just to cheer me up a little.





My friend's party this saturday

The fact that TOMORROW is the day the class lists will be posted

I might go swimming with my best friend on Sunday

School is starting ( wait..isn't that something I have been DREADING!!??)

My guitar lessons at the new place i signed up for

The books I'm going to get

The last episode for my FAVE show tonight!!

umm...cant really think of any more.....so..I;m just going to stop the list right here...

Posted by Starz_in_space at 3:13 PM 0 comments

Blog



I don't even know why I started a blog. Well, to express my feelings and say what a wanna say. I do have a diary/journal. I was thinking to myself, what is the difference between expressing how you feel in a blog, which is on the internet, online, where millions of people could possibly read it, or just a simple diary, thoughts written on paper, hidden away and can be taking anywhere. Well, for one thing that is obvious, I don't tired easily typing. But writing, that's another thing. Sometimes I even get frustrated typing because I make a lot of mistakes. Only when I'm trying to type without looking at the keyboard. I am able to type a few words without even looking at the keyboard. I'm sure that is no big deal, Because a lot of people can do better than that. I look at the keyboard every 5 seconds, something like that, only when I'm typing unfamiliar words, that i don't type a lot. But the everyday day words i use and say and type on MSN is like, wow, i can just type it without even looking at the keyboard. Every post that i publish has like a different topic. Like if I'm typing 3 posts in one day, but i do them separately because the subjects are like different. Omg, I just realized, well i know, that I must really like typing, cause once I'm typing something really long like this, I just seem to stop, it's like talking, once i get engaged into a subject, I just can't stop. BTW, did I tell you that I'm a phone-a-holic. A word i just made it right now, if it even exists before i made it up. Anyways, I LOVE talking abo
I want to hear your point of view?
I think that you sound normal! You wrote how you felt at the time, and to me, your thoughts and emotions seem very much as the majority of teenagers would experience -- at least those who aren't or weren't in the top echelon of popularity in high school. I think that you appear to be a bit insecure in regard to your status; you try to rationalize what you perceive as your not entirely desirable situation in the ranks of your classmates by commenting upon the fact that you do have lots of friends who like you and are fun to be with. You are relieved that you aren't a nerd or geek, and such a conclusion is also quite common in a teenager who is hopeful of being accepted into school society. When you are in high school (by which I mean that when ONE is in high school), that's all there is! It's been many years since I graduated, but the emotions I experienced during those years are still vivid in my memory. I'd say that you're a nice normal person.
I want to hear your point of view?
Thanks for the Best Answer!

Report Abuse