Wednesday 21 September 2011

TEENAGERS: How much has your life changed during the last 2 years?

How much different was your life today 2 years ago back in May 2008 compared to how your life is today in May 2010?

Any big changes? Like moved to a different home, or moved up a grade or grades in school?



And how old were you back then?
TEENAGERS: How much has your life changed during the last 2 years?
Hmm..pretty different I'd say

Just a different group of friends, I was just different. I didn't know who I was back then. I didn't really have a clue about life. I was 14, I'm 16 now. Alot of stuff has happened to me in the last 2 years and I know so much more than I did before, I've grown up so much, mainly just because I had to. I've been through alot of stuff and I know I am only 16, but I know because of all that stuff and having to grow up faster than most people, I'm alot more mature. Its amazing how much can change in a short space of time.
TEENAGERS: How much has your life changed during the last 2 years?
Pretty much everything's the same. Except I'm a little taller and weigh a little more.
My life didn't change, but I changed. I wasn't thinking the thoughts that I am thinking now.
In 2008 I was less-educated, foolish, uglier, in 9th grade, a bit shorter, had stupid friends, my brother was still at home, i got along with my parents better, had blond hair, and there was a lot of stuff i wish i knew then that I know now.
a lot. ...it's too complicated to tell you.



i was 14 yrs old then.
i was 18 drinking alot, met my husband got married have a 10 month old baby and due in a few months with number two. i wish i woulda knew how dumb i was lol
I'm still in the same house. However, I moved up from the elementary school to the high school since then. I look different now. My personality and mood have changed too. I was 12 then, now I'm 14.
two years a go in may i finished my sophomore year i was 17 with a new boyfriend in June i worked a lot, had a lot of problems with my parents in July i ran away with my boyfriend i quit school got married still had problems with parents now i finished school have a great life with my hubby we are both working we are saving money for me to go to collage but i still have problems with my parents im 19 now don't regret anything
I was 15, two years ago, i would have NEVER even imagined how much could change, how my life would be, i would never have thought id be where i am at right now. its crazy. i cant wait to see what happens in two more years.. In retrospect, id keep everything the same.
-i used to be so happy go lucky. lately i've been depressed

-i used to be really confident, now im getting insecure

-i have made so many new friends, people i never thought i would become friends with

-i am becoming more openminded

-i am improving in school



i was 14 2 years ago
A lot.

I'm more mature now and quiter, getting more moodswings and yeah.

I was in 7th grade back then, now I'm in 9th grade. I used to think being in 9th grade is the 'rebelious' time for teenagers. Though somehow now I still feel like I'm a kid.



I was 12 turning 13, now I'm 14 turning 15.
well in 2008 at this time i was 12 (my b-day is on may 23rd)

i had different friends and dressed different so i guess it has changed a bit
So so so much. My life has changed enough in the last month for a lifetime. Some of the change has been good and some of it bad.

Let's see..

I've learned a lot about the world and about myself.

Experienced the death of a loved one and had a loved one move out.

Fell in love and had my heart broken.

Made friendships that will last a lifetime.

Realized that I can only really depend on myself and God. People will let you down.

Just to name a few lol.
  • facial skin tighter
  • scientific name for
  •