Saturday 24 September 2011

Did you change a lot when you were in highschool?

Tell me how much you changed from the start of grade nine till the summer of grade 12. How much did your view on life really change and how much did your attutude change?



It's just i notice my neice changing a bit. I personally didn't change a lot, but i remember maturing. She starting to get bored of the old things she usto like.
Did you change a lot when you were in highschool?
I became more of myself in high school. In grade nine I was shy and didn't like to express my opinions, but by grade twelve it didn't matter as much. I really began to grow in university and when I had my first REAL job. That's when I really became myself.
Did you change a lot when you were in highschool?
wait until she goes to college shell be changing a lot more..



16-17