Wednesday 21 September 2011

How has alan colmes changed your life?

Alan Colmes, how has he changed your life?

Share your stories on how alan colmes changed your life.



Heres mine:

Growing up on the fields of Montana I had a bruteful life. Mother moved away to Las Vegas to pursue a acting career and left me with my alcoholic father and down syndrome sister. I flunked out of grade 9 and never went back. Needless to say my father gave me a bottle of wisky and kicked me out of the house, essentially disowning me. I decided to hitch hike a ride to north dakota and meet up with a aunt. Thats when everything changed....... As I hitched a ride with a trucker and climbed into the passenger seat something profound happened. I heard a voice, a voice like no other.



%26quot;who is that?%26quot; I yelled to the trucker.

%26quot;well thats Alan Colmes! hes doing his radioshow%26quot; he replied



I started to cry, my life had been so empty until that moment. I could feel the greatness of Colmes and from that day on I have become a man of virtue. I have since reconnected with my mother and we are building a museum dedicated to Colmes in Las Vegas.



Please share your testimonials..
How has alan colmes changed your life?
Alan Colmes saved me from a horrible time and inspired me to be better to my community and country.He turned me into what an American should be.Sean Hannity did too.Both are great men,but Alan is missed by all even Sean himself.Sean would have a beer with his best bud anyday.I discovered Sean when my life was well into the pooper.

Colmes bless!
How has alan colmes changed your life?
who cares ?
Its killed the last hour here at work. I'm no longer tired.
He's changed my life because here in the UK I've never heard of the SOB and all this shite on Yahoo Answers is stopping me finding something interesting.
Lets see, hmmmm. I've learned to hate (and I really don't hate) the person that keeps this **** going. Its stupid beyond belief. I wonder what kind of life (or lack thereof) that a person would need to do what you do. I can't even tell whether you are liberal or conservative, and frankly, I don't care. Either side, you suck.
i read alans book %26quot;Red White %26amp; Liberal%26quot; and it changed me. i was born again. i live for alan. Colmes bless.



Lord Alan, You are in the lead and I will follow You where You take me. I wish to bring more to follow You, please teach me Your ways so I may teach others. Amen
DUDE YOU ARE HILARIOUS . YOU HAVE PULLED A GUY THAT IS SO DUMB AND STUPID AND MADE HIM TO THE GREATEST MAN EVER APPARENTLY ON YAHOO ANSWERS. YOU ARE FUNNY . YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP COMEDY
I'll bet Alan knows how to use SPELL CHECK.
Dude! You got whiskey! You had me at whiskey! I want some whiskey! (I'm out....%26quot;sniff%26quot;)
Chuck Norris could roundhouse-kick him to the sun.
Colmes looks like a weasel
Well, on the cold, harsh streets of Russia I was abandoned at birth. For years I had to fend for myself on the harsh streets. I had to eat out of garbage cans, sleep under old newspapers, and at the age of twenty I became a male prostitute. The life of being controlled by a pimp was the worst possible way to live until oneday something amazing happened: I met Alan Colmes.



Alan was in Russia advertising for his radioshow (I don't know why he was doing it in Russia). He saw me on the streets and when he looked in my eyes, he remembered his life as a male prostitute. After saying %26quot;never again%26quot; he payed my pimp for my freedom and flew me back to America. After that I got a job on his radio program and me and Alan has remained great friends since.
  • ie hosted control
  • How to get stains out of comforter
  •