Friday 16 September 2011

How does your hair change texture?

I used to have super straight (like japanese straight hair) when i was younger

I havn't got it highlighted or dyed ever, in 7th grade i started straightening my hair because it got wavy and now my hair is half straight half curly. How did my hair change? Has this happened to you?
How does your hair change texture?
yes this has happened to me, but it only started when

i decided to have lots of layers in my hair.

when it was cut even it stayed straight.
How does your hair change texture?
puberty usually, my hair use to be REALLY curly when i was younger but now its wavy curly.. ALOT looser then when i was younger like in 6th grade..
i am not sure sometimes it is just a change in the way you grow up, ya this has happened to me.
  • Fish
  • listview bug
  •