Wednesday 21 September 2011

How having a baby changed your life?

How did having a baby change your life, what are your stories? Did anyone experience a major change?



This is how my life drastically changed:

When I was in high school I was at the top of my class, had absolutely perfect test scores and grades. I was accepted to Harvard when I was 17 and was all ready to leave my small town in Georgia. But I ended up getting pregnant that summer just before I was going to start in the fall. I was on birth control but it failed. I wanted an abortion at first but I didn't go through with it in the end and had the baby and never went to Harvard. My daughter is 15 now. She's an absolutely beautiful girl, and sweet and smart. But she was born with Cystic Fibrosis (a genetic disease that causes her to have severe lung and digestive problems). Caring for her and all her medical needs, being very devoted to her, plus working just took up so much time that that was all I did, and didn't go to any university.

I know my life would have been totally and completely different in every way now if I had never gotten pregnant that night, but then I would never have the one and only person I love unconditionally, she's become my whole life.
How having a baby changed your life?
It happen for a reason...god plan our life before we are given born..don't look like he gave you a special person that you could not handle. Your day to shine is everyday Be blessed and be a blessing.

Motherhood do change our lives.100%
How having a baby changed your life?
i was nineteen when i got pregnant, twenty one when my daughter was born. i admit, i could have waited a bit longer, but then i wouldn't have my gorgeous happy daughter. i love her so much and i couldn't imagine my life without her
I quit drinking everyone weekend and stopped being a stripper. Being a mommy is great, but confusing.



I hope you daughter is doing well I know all about CF. It's a very difficult disease.



(Yes even a troll has feelings)
having a baby hasnt really changed my life to much... i only get less sleep im broke all the time and weigh more now... :-) wouldnt change it for the world.. i love my daughter...
yes he changed my life! I don't party anymore and I have become more patient