Saturday 24 September 2011

What did your "Grade One" report card say?

Mine said:



*Eden is a very hard working, yet maybe too serious student. Eden gets very worried about not having everything done exactly right - when it is usually very well done anyway. Eden is a very quiet worker and has been an absolute pleasure to teach.



Ohh how I've changed...



*NOT my real name, obviously.
What did your %26quot;Grade One%26quot; report card say?
%26quot;Albert Einstein (not my real name either) is an intelligent student with potential to be a top student. Young Albert spends too much time daydreaming which leads to grades lower than he can achieve.%26quot;



I will note that I never had a female teacher that had looks comparable to a supermodel either. There's a direct correlation in there somewhere, but I have no evidence to support that claim.
What did your %26quot;Grade One%26quot; report card say?
why do you want to know this?
Easily distracted
%26quot;Adam doesn't not need an education. He is so hot, his looks will get him far. I like his BOD.%26quot;
%26quot; *Nahla has rude behavior, her pencil throwing tirade

and bad language is not tolerable. She needs to be taught respect%26quot;



Ohh how i've stayed the same



*my real name obviously
ur son is the only one in my class who needs to shave everyday!! LOL
well i got a's a a few b's and well i'm to lazy to pull out my report card but in high school the grades dropped