Saturday 24 September 2011

My bf smokes and drinks?

I really want him to stop cuz i don't like it plus he is killing alot of brain cells. How should i ask him to stop? if he loves me he should stop right? and i'm in the 8th grade! please dont let that change your answer!!!!
My bf smokes and drinks?
yes if he loves u he'll change i was in Ur situation when i was 17 and i stuck around waiting and waiting trust me if he loves u he'll change and if those things are more important to him then don't waste Ur time now I've been with my new man 6 years and i'm happy that other loser is still up to no good but don't loose hope I've also seen people change it's all a matter of how much he loves u good luck
My bf smokes and drinks?
You cannot make someone change for you. Many a person has made themselves an unhappy life by staying with someone they thought they could change.



If this really bothers you so much, then he is NOT the right person for you. There are plenty of other boys who don't drink or smoke!
Hon, if you're hanging out with someone who smokes and drinks, then he's either way too old for you...or not the kinda guy you need to be hanging out with.



You can't change someone. The only one you can change is you. The sooner you learn that, the happier you'll be in life. If you don't like what he does, then your best bet is to walk away.
im a veteran smoker and i started in 8th grade. im way older now but i still do it every once in a whil. but enough about me, he wont stop for you cause pot smokers are selfish. i dont think that you can make him stop but you can try to incourage him, just dont nag him. hell come around eventually
Dump him and move on. There are plenty of nice people who respect themselves and you.
My boyfriend smokes (cigarettes) and drinks (hard liqior), but he is almost 30. He should try to quit now, while he is young, cause drinking and smoking can cause health problems in the long run. Love is a totally different subject. You are very young and you still have a lot to experience.
Honey! u r to young u need to drop the zero and get a hero. U don't need to end up like me . I'm in the same situation like u r . GET OUT !!!!
okay.if he doesnt stop break up with him trust me he will bring you problems
he smokes and drinks in 8th grade? dump him and go for someone else
8th grade? ha thats gross, DUMP HIM he's just going to end up a alchoholic and a loser.
  • dry hair
  • reduce or control it
  •