Friday 16 September 2011

How to change your personality?

I LITERALY HATE MY PERSONALITY...

Any who im really peppy and have at least three natural high crashes threw out the day, projected voice and is made fun of because my choice of words suck. only and only the days i think are gloomy are the days where my personality i WANT is in place. when it is set, that's the day i really like it i feel more Superior and people bother me less really like it. I want to be the emotionless quiet person.



sorry if my grammar sucks. i plan to use my last year of Jr high (grade 9) as the year where my so called friends respect me ugh cause they dont even respect NORMAL BODY Weight.
How to change your personality?
The only way to change something about yourself is with initiative... action.

I used to be hyper myself, everybody's voice changes, and I sound like Butt-head.

You're young, don't worry too much about what people think of you.

If your %26quot;friends%26quot; aren't friends to you, find somebody you can relate you,

You do not need to impress that person.

Only make a change if it is worth the change to you...



If you're concerned about your weight, you will need concrete action,

Walking 30 minutes a day, jogging, biking, are all nice things...
How to change your personality?
I don't know what the **** you are talking about



If you want to change your personality then do it, is not like we do that **** everyday....so how the **** can we give you advice on becoming a new person?????
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur. It is a wise man who speaks little.
What makes you think that just because someone's quiet it means they're emotionless?
What you need to do is to evaluate yourself and decide if there is anything actually wrong with the way you are. You say you have a projected voice, that your choice of word suck. Ok, it sounds like you just need to learn a little moderation. You could force yourself to be the quiet, emotionless person, but it wouldn't be you. You wouldn't really be happy and you would stifle your creativity. Just learn to think before you speak and not give a darn about what others think. But if you really want to change your personality, you just believe you are tat person you want to be.