Saturday 24 September 2011

What were your 7th grade days like?

I heard that 7th grade is one of the most tough grades for kids to go through. It's a stage where you are in MIDDLE school, and in a MIDDLE grade.



When I was in the 7th grade, I wanted to be popular soooo bad! I became best friends with the wrong person. I completely changed into a mean girl. But now that I am in the 9th grade and I feel so stupid for how I acted back then! It always makes me ashamed when I think about it. But I didn't do anything bad (I NEVER NEVER did drugs or sex or anything) I just wanted to be cool and fit in.



Did any of you ever go through this?
What were your 7th grade days like?
no. i always had all the friends i wanted.

i made plenty more but i was not a popular girl, i would hang out with the populars sometimes, we were friends. but i didnt want to be like them. i dont know who would be. if you have friends who are there for you no matter what does it really matter if your popular like come on!!



i dont think grade 7 was the hardest year acedemically, but it was pretty hard to transition from middle school to high school. i believe that ninth grade is the hardest grade acedemically.
What were your 7th grade days like?
7th grade sux for most kids....its a time of renewing who u are. dont fret....it happens again at 16, 18, 21, and 30, etc....
Yes Yes of course that happened to me too. It's just a part of growing up. You just go thorugh a stage.
well 7th grade was horrible for me because i had no friedns and had to take algebra with a crappy teacher and then halfway threw the year i fractured the vertebraes in my back and was out the rest of the year basically and then from then my middle school years got worse and worse
No. I was the nice kid who everyone asked for help academically. :-/

But yeah, high school was better.

~wants.to.enlist.
Mine was. i went to an awful school. Everybody was so stuck up and they thought that they were better than everyone else. I hated 7th grade. The work was real easy but the school sucked. Thank god I went to a different school in 8th grade.
Well my 7th grade year was both straight forward and off track. I wasn't dumb, in fact I was in the high Performance classes. Then like in the middle of the year I thought I didn't need to do work. I was a jock/nerd. I read well and spoke proper english but when it came to sports I was all out. I to kinda hung out with the wrong people but it changed when i got my report card.
i just got out of 7th grade and it sucked. heres why : there was like 7 people in my class so there was no way to make any friends. my best friend made tons of new friends and i feel like we're drifting apart. i was completely alone all year except for gym because thats where i had atleast 5 great friends. but other than that, 7th grade had to be a very bad year. hopefully 8th grade ill have more than 7 people in my class so i can make friends!