Wednesday 21 September 2011

Last week I asked ow to change mypassword on Yahoo. I need help to find the "link" she told me to use...

I used to teach first grade . So one had to go basic step by step to teach something. If one step was left out, then the child could not comprehend.

I mentioned I am 75 and learning the computer. There was a step missing in the answer. I do not see a %26quot;change your password link%26quot;.

I thought the second answer saying go to %26quot;my account%26quot; would lead me somewhere and then I'd find the link.

I believe the most difficult thing about learning the computer is that people have been doing it since childhood and don't know how much they are leaving out when they try to explain.

What are the steps to find that link?? And I honestly do not see a%26quot;My account%26quot; anywhere on Yahoo.

Can you understand why I did not find this answer as the best answer?

I did practice teaching in college, we were told %26quot;it is your responsibility to make certain the child understands you%26quot;.

Now I am the student. If I could have found a %26quot;chg. your password link %26quot;, I'd have used it. How do I find the link?
Last week I asked ow to change mypassword on Yahoo. I need help to find the %26quot;link%26quot; she told me to use...
%26quot; My account %26quot; is right at the top of the page my dear, underneath the %26quot; Welcome.....%26quot; sign , and next to sign out , it's in brackets under your user name .

Good luck :)
  • reptiles
  • made on fingernails
  •