Saturday 24 September 2011

I'm in 7th grade an need your opinion on this piece of creative writing?

It is about a person having a nightmare. Its for my creative writing class. I'm not a very good writer so I would really like your honest opinions on this. I may be young, but I know I suck so I won't get hurt by your hard critique. Thanksss. :)



Is it an illusion? Or a shocking unbearable reality? Based on anything but the fabrics of reality. Where every second your state of mind changes, Where you mind is most vulnerable towards your most intimate thoughts. A prisoner in your own body, your the pray. Guess who is the predator? Your fleeing from something that seems welcoming and unreserved, but turns into a sadistic demon, with red tinted eyes, vile yellow fangs and disgusting black stained lips. You've read about vampires, how about being chased by one? The strikingly goregeous creature stabs its teeth into your flesh, making you erupt like a volcano. Spewing patterns of lush orange all over, burning your seemingly real existence. It's strange how this happens, inside the most peaceful with the most pleasing aromas. It doesn't matter who you're sleeping with, they can't save you. The hell only ends when you open your eyes. Dazed, painting and confused you awake. Perspiration dripping in synchronization down your face. Your eyes search for anything eerie in the darkness. Nothing. Nothing but the trees playfully tapping on your window reminding you the only thing coming for you is a brand new day. Until the night, the nightmare that rests in the back of your mind prepares to smother you with its slimy claws, when you are completely unaware.

In your sleep.
I'm in 7th grade an need your opinion on this piece of creative writing?
Some one is a Tad modest =D



x