Saturday 24 September 2011

Can somebody help with an orchestra essay?

%26quot;How has the love of the arts changed your life%26quot;



Any ideas and suggestions to help me get a good grade on it?
Can somebody help with an orchestra essay?
Well I know that for me, being a musician has impacted my life greatly. Most of my friends are musicians and almost all of my closest friends are musicians, music has given me me everything, it is my reason to live. And now someday I wish to become a professional musician. Thats what I would write about, I dont know though, it depends, how HAS the arts changed your life? If to you, music is just a hobby (nothing wrong with that) then you can just write that, basically what im telling you, is that this essay doesnt have to be written in an objective form, if your teacher really wants to know how music has changed you, just write it down! Even if it hasnt changed your life one bit, write that down, and explain why.