Friday 7 October 2011

How does highschool change people?

YOU DON%26#039;T HAVE TO READ THE PART WITH ------ that around it.



Like they say highschool changes people. Is that true?

Does it really make a change in your life?



Although I%26#039;m not going to be freshman this year (going to 8th grade. :P), its not that far away. And it already kinda makes me nervous.I really don%26#039;t have anything to worry about, but still.



And I don%26#039;t really understand how it should change me, because I%26#039;m just going to see the same people from my elementary and middle school. My town is small. We only have one middleschool, one junior high, and one highschool. And they%26#039;re all small, too. :\ We have like 5 elementary schools, but all the kids from those 5 elementary schools go to the same middle school. :\ Unless they move, but there%26#039;s always more to come, especially since this town is really close to an Airforce base. Plus, there%26#039;s no highschool or middleschool on the base...so..yeah.



---Maybe I%26#039;ll get a bit louder, since I%26#039;m used to being quiet. But I%26#039;m not going to change my thoughts on society and the superficial crowds in my school. Those people are usually rude, and don%26#039;t notice me at all unless I doll myself up. What does that show me? I refuse to be shallow and treat pretty everyone the same. I mean, I%26#039;ll still be nice and make a good impression towards those crowds because I avoid making enemies at all costs, but that doesn%26#039;t mean I don%26#039;t look down on them. I%26#039;ll still be friends with them, and be nice to them, as long as they%26#039;re nice to me. So, I%26#039;ll never stoop to their level. Even to the mean people I%26#039;ve met. I always try to work things out, or treat them with kindness. But when the time comes, I will get angry at them. I try to avoid that, though. I%26#039;d rather be the better hearted person, than someone who is cold and rejects people easily for who they are, what they look like, etc. Its not an image that I want to portray.



I always want to get along with everyone. There%26#039;s only like one person who I really don%26#039;t like and that%26#039;s because no matter how kind I am to him, he%26#039;ll be super mean to me.----



Anyways, the only difference would be is, I get to see the sophmore and the juniors again, because they used to be in my middle school. I%26#039;ve never seen the seniors before, though.
How does highschool change people?
lawl. Hun, highschool is NOT anything like movies. Those cliques don%26#039;t exist. There are friend groups, sure, but they%26#039;re not as intense as the media portrays it. That%26#039;s more like middle school.

In high school people find put who they really are, especially junior and senior year. You%26#039;ll lose some friends but you%26#039;ll gain a lot more. People will experiment with drugs, alcohol and sex, but you don%26#039;t have to get involved with that if you don%26#039;t want to.
How does highschool change people?
It changed 99% of my friends into drug addicts, sex fiends, and alcoholics. I however have not changed. I plan on keeping it that way.
im not even going to read anything. yes it does change people, you have no clue.
I know that if you have older friends sometimes they won%26#039;t want to hang out with you anymore. that happened to me
dont talk 2 much about anything. if u do talk say something clever or something that wont get someone to tell you to shut up. dress up but dont be a doll. keep it real but dont tell em eveything. and dont be too loyal to one or two friends. make new ones. ditch em if u have to. good luck. stay hardened. dont let um get to you
People start drinking and taking drugs and other silly things like such, and that in turn changes them. Friendships change immensly because you start doing different things, eg one of your friends might start doing drugs and you think it%26#039;s really stupid, so she goes and hangs out with other people.

High School%26#039;s not that bad though, don%26#039;t worry too much about it because most of the crappy things probably won%26#039;t affect you because you seem pretty strong minded, which is fantastic :]

It%26#039;s good that you don%26#039;t want to make trouble with other people because, believe me, that%26#039;ll benefit you in the long run.



Have fun!
I think it%26#039;s more puberty that changes people. Its a stage where everyone is growing, changing and realising who they are. A lot of people have to go through silly stages in order to grow up. Everyone changes, and goes through all sorts of experiences, and all you can do is enjoy the journey.



I read your entire thing and you seem to have a very amiable personality - search it on google, you will learn a lot about yourself and the ways that you see the world and other people see you.



Best of luck and don%26#039;t get scared of change! Who knows, people changing may actually be for the better!
Highschool does change you even if your go their with people you already know.It can change you inside or it can change you outside or both.

My experiance

well im in england so i didn%26#039;t go to middle school but i went to primary school (ages 3-12) then went to highschool (ages 12-18 but u can leave at 16)



Well im still at highschool so im still changing but so far:



-i made loads more friends

-when i started thre i was a tomboy (no makeup no skirts no boys) now school and my friends have turned me into a girlygirl (apart from the fact i dont wear miniskirts and cake makeup on)

-ive started looking at boys differently (although i don%26#039;t have a boyfriend yet.....i want 1)

-when i started my favourite subject had always been things like maths and english (lame i no) and i had always thought of being like a lawyer or spmething when im older. now my fav subject is textiles (making clothes etc.) and i want to be something to with textiles)





when i started i told myself that im not going to be friends with the %26#039;populars%26#039; and %26#039;plastics%26#039; but now i wouldn%26#039;t call them friends but they are friendly to me when i always thought they would hate me cos im a geek.

also i got bullyed in primary and then when i got to highschool although the bullys were there they didn%26#039;t bully me (it seemed like they had grown up)

everyone seemes to get much older and more grown up when they get to highschool.



and lastly in high school people find put who they really are, especially junior and senior year. You%26#039;ll lose some friends but you%26#039;ll gain a lot more. People will experiment with drugs, alcohol and sex, but you don%26#039;t have to get involved with that if you don%26#039;t want to.
Well I think high school hasn%26#039;t changed me alot ! I feel im the same person that I was in middle school ! I jus kinda feel like high school actually made me stronger . But its kinda of sculpting me into who were going to be when we get older is what i believe .
It changed me into a drug and alcohol addict temporarily, but then it also opened my eyes and made me realize that I am who I am, and if people don%26#039;t like me for who I am, then they can go suck an egg. I guess that changed me into who I am now.
  • hair styling
  • in love with married man
  •