Friday 7 October 2011

Why do girls think that acting stupid makes them look hot?

I'm in 8th grade and there are several really hot girls in my grade. I mean seriously one of them came in 3rd for hottest teen in Southern California in a beauty pagent. So anyway, an ok looking girl tries to always hang around with her and act stupid when she actually isn't that dumb. Then a few weeks later she doesn't get into the highschool she applied to. I'm just curious girls, is it really that important to you how guys see you at that age? I mean thats something that can dramatically change your life, what highschool you get into. Is it worth it to you guys? And also, why do some girls think acting stupid is something that guys like? I personally hate it. Thanks for your opinions.
Why do girls think that acting stupid makes them look hot?
o i kno wat u mean.I mean It it is so retarded how girls think like o yeah i will act like an airhead and maybe i will get attention.It is really stupid.
Why do girls think that acting stupid makes them look hot?
It just does!
I think stupid girls are just that...stupid, attractive or not.
they dont know what they are doing
sorry, but i just dont like being stupid. or acting stupid. i just want to be perfect.
they do it to show effection show u what your missin if u dont ask them out
wait, since when does a guy like a retarted gurl?
I wonder about that too. Some girls play stupid because they desperately need attention. Then they have the nerve to complain that stupid people try to talk or hook up with them. LMAO



yeah, isn't it a shame, but people really DO %26quot;act%26quot; stupid. IT'S NOT CUTE, HOT, ATTRACTIVE OR APPEALING!
Actually I just try to find a guy who is as smart and as funny as I am. I wouldn't have it any other way.



I didn't notice people %26quot;acting%26quot; stupid. I thought that's just the way they are.