Friday 7 October 2011

I need to interview a parent of a special education student for my special education class?

How old is your child?

What grade is he/she in?

What is the disability?

When was your child diagnosed?

How was your child diagnosed?

How did you learn about the disability?

How has your child's disability affected your life?

How has it affected your family?

Do you have other children?

What is your perspective on the disability?

What kind of education setting is he/she in?

Are you happy with the school?

What would you change if you could?

Does your child receive any other additional services?
I need to interview a parent of a special education student for my special education class?
Here is one suggestion. You may feel comfortable meeting them in a business office setting, rather in someones home.



I would call a human service agency. Ask for Human Resources. If they can help you find a staff or employee who is willing to interview you for a class your taking .



They send a email to the employees about someone looking for an interview for a class assignment.



80% of employees who work for a human service agency has a child or teenager with a special needs. (disability or handicapped)



Believe me people wouldn't be in the helping field if they didn't care or experience it personally in their own life.



Best of Luck.
I need to interview a parent of a special education student for my special education class?
My Mom does special Ed and deals with that,her name is Pam Knight,Phone Number is 502-759-0732.

Feel free to call her.
I think this is enough to ask, you have made a good pattern of interview, these are the basic things everyone should ask.
  • 4stuff for sale
  • brazilian wax experience
  •