Wednesday 26 October 2011

My best friend and I are having problems AGAIN. Advice please, if you will.?

I love her, we%26#039;ve been best friends for 5 years(since 5th grade), she%26#039;s the bomb, i wouldn%26#039;t replace her with anyone else in the world. But, sometimes I don%26#039;t know what the hell she%26#039;s thinking. The other day we were just joking around and I said, %26quot;I hate you...just kidding.%26quot; and she gets all upset, won%26#039;t talk to me for about 20 minutes and i get really uncomfortable and make up and excuse to go home, we hang out the next day and her mom tells me that after I went home she started bawling and said, %26quot;Cassie said she hates me.%26quot;...and we had a whole big discussion about how i%26#039;d never say that again because it hurts her feelings, it%26#039;s been about three weeks since then AND SHE SAYS IT TO ME ALL THE TIME NOW. I%26#039;m like, %26quot;i thought it was a big deal to you and we weren%26#039;t gonna say that to each other anymore.%26quot; and she was like, %26quot;I got it from you!%26quot; and i only said it once. BIG DEAL, right? It obviously doesn%26#039;t hurt my feelings like it hurts hers, so I just didn%26#039;t bother her about it after that. Another thing, there%26#039;s this girl that%26#039;s kinda been harrassing Mikaela (the name of my best friend that i%26#039;m talking about) so she asked me to message the harasser girl from her myspace because I make more sense than she does when arguing. (out of the two of us, mikaela%26#039;s kinda the ditzy one.) So, I do. And I let mikaela check the message first to make sure it was up to her %26#039;standards%26#039; and she approves. (SIDE NOTE: we both have eachother%26#039;s myspace passwords, that%26#039;s how much we trust eachother.) The next day I try to log in to her myspace to see if the harasser girl replied to my message, I type in the password about 4 times to make sure I%26#039;m not just typing it wrong and it won%26#039;t let me on. So, now I know mikaela%26#039;s changed her password. So she calls me and tells me not to get on her myspace again without asking her. I%26#039;m like WHAT THE HELL? You ASKED me to get on. And she says, %26quot;Hey, I%26#039;m not mad, just don%26#039;t do it again, ok?%26quot; I was like, SURE. Then i hung up, and I was really offended, so I got on my myspace and changed my password. Then, she calls me again and she%26#039;s like, %26quot;hey, why%26#039;d you change your password?%26quot; and I was like....%26quot;for the same reason you changed yours.%26quot; and she hangs up on me. so i called her back and said, %26quot;why%26#039;d you hang up?%26quot; and she said, %26quot;i asked you a question and you answered.%26quot; me: %26quot;Oh.%26quot; and then she hangs up AGAIN.

I know this sounds really childish, but these little things aren%26#039;t all. EVERY time she has a problem she NEVER wants to talk about it with me, but she%26#039;d rather come over to my house and b1tc4 about everything...EVERYTHING. My parents weren%26#039;t home, so I turned up the music as loud as it could go, opened my door wide and started dancing. Nothing out of the norm, her and I ALWAYS do that. Everytime she comes over. Except this one time, our conversation that day:

Me: Mickey, get up and dance with me! woo woo!!

Mik: Cassie, I%26#039;m not gonna lower myself to stripper standards.

me: what are talking about?

mik: unlike you, I%26#039;m not attention starved and I know what you%26#039;re trying to do, you know you%26#039;re a better dancer than me and you want me to dance with you so that the neighbors will see us and they%26#039;ll compare me to you. I bet if we were singing you wouldn%26#039;t want to be compared to me.

me: actually, I was just trying to have fun, but if you want to be a ***** about it, I%26#039;ll just close the door and we can dance without anyone watching.

mik: i don%26#039;t want to dance, period!

me: FINE! CHEEZITZ! go call your frickin mom and tell her to come pick you up!

mik: i%26#039;ll stop being a ***** if you get me a dr. pepper.

me: my parents hid their money jar from me.

mik: *starts crying*

me:what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!

mik: I%26#039;m SORRY! I don%26#039;t know what%26#039;s wrong with me! I know i%26#039;m being terrible!

me: you wanna talk about it?

mik; No!

me:why?

mik: I just don%26#039;t want to, ok? just leave it alone.

me: but leaving it alone isn%26#039;t working.

mik: it%26#039;ll be fine now.

me: ooooooookaaaaaaaaay, then.



after that, she cried for about 10 more minutes while I hugged her and told her everything was gonna be alright...even though I didn%26#039;t know what the fu** was gonna be alright. It%26#039;s bull crap! everytime i have a problem, I call her first thing! I tell her EVERYTHING! even if it%26#039;s a problem with her! I call her and tell her, and I say, even if it%26#039;s a problem involving me, you can tell me. AND SHE STILL WON%26#039;t and it takes us WEEKS to get sh** worked out.



I know this was a lot to read, but please help. thanks. =]


My best friend and I are having problems AGAIN. Advice please, if you will.?
Hey. I understand you%26#039;re probably a lot upset about your friend. And you feel you%26#039;re being a better friend and you should get some respect from your friend and she should treat you as well as you treat her. Keep in mind though, you two are teenagers there might be anything going on with her. Does she have a boyfriend who%26#039;s abusing her or something? This to me doesn%26#039;t sound like this is your friends normal behavior. She definitely sounds like she%26#039;s going through something and I advise you not to hound her to tell you. Even though you trust her with everything she might not be as a trustworthy person. Also, this could be something really serious. Instead of getting mad at her tell her you%26#039;ll always be there for her and let her tell you what%26#039;s wrong when she%26#039;s ready.
My best friend and I are having problems AGAIN. Advice please, if you will.?
sorry for the language, i was really mad that day =/

=]

Report Abuse


sorry for the language, i was really mad that day =/

=]

Report Abuse


She sounds like she wants all the attention in your friendship. That%26#039;s why she is crying and being mean to you. I would hang back from her for a minute. She sounds like she has issues, when she notices you%26#039;re not hanging with her so tough she will come back to find out whats the deal, then you can tell her how you feel.
Well, it looks like Mikaela has something going on that shes not comfortable to being talked about.

I know what you mean, one of my best friends %26amp; I are sorta like that

I tell her everything

I find her other secrets from other people %26amp; whatever.



%26amp; the best you can do is be there for her, and if you dont want her in your myspace just change it and say, someone hacked for an excuse.



if it gets worse its rather you end your friendship.

but make shure you know you really want to.

You dont have to,

%26amp; try to make new frindships bond so you dont just have 1 friends %26amp; whatever.

Hope this helps (L)
She%26#039;s probably just moody cause of hormones.