Wednesday 26 October 2011

I need some friend help.?

So me and Tiffany have been friends since kindergarten, we are now both in 7th grade we have had our share of fights but none have been this bad.



So it started out that I started saying fudge instead of saying fu k and so anyway here are the emails that started the %26quot;fight%26quot;



ME %26gt; LOL You already came over! BTW, FUN FUN FUN! Hows the storm over at your house, right now at my house it is raining and thundering and lighting. Not badly though.



TIFF%26gt; Power went out!!!!!!!!!!!!



ME%26gt; Are you fudgin' kidding me, i am so jealous! I LOVE it when the power goes out.!

Fudge



TIFF%26gt; Please don%26quot;t say fudge anymore. it makes me uncontfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>


ME%26gt; lol why?!



TIFF%26gt; i dont know and btw, lol was NOT the best thing to put there!



ME%26gt; what why?



TIFF%26gt; it is uncomfortable now that i know what that means so plese dont!



ME%26gt; what does it mean!? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!



TIFF%26gt; NO! im not typeing it! there is no way u will get me to!



ME%26gt; well at least tell me how you found out about what it means!?



TIFF%26gt; u told me when i went to ur house a few weks ago!



ME%26gt; You mean fu k? That weirds you out!? Anyway I got my hair chopped OFF today! It looks really good though, i just couldnt stand long hair anymore, it is now shoulder length.



TIFF%26gt; YES that realy buggs me! and if u don%26quot;t stop i will have no other option but to tell my parents who will tell urs!



ME%26gt; why?! You have NEVER acted like this before?!



TIFF%26gt; i have chanded! I have turned my life around! Braxton means the world to me! not that guy down the street. i liked him the first time we saw him! Now i don't. I have changed and ur going to have to get used to that!



ME%26gt; Braxton is your first %26quot;boyfriend%26quot; It is not like your going to get married! Besides your 12! You shouldn't even have a boyfriend! Your WAY too young! One guy that you have only known for god knows how long can and should not change your whole life!!!!!



OK So anyway she hasnt emailed me back yet. So Braxton, Who we talked about in the last emails, is her first %26quot;boyfriend%26quot; And ever since she started %26quot;dating%26quot; him she has been really weird and sort of mean to me. She is not herself. Please help me, She is one of the only friends I have. (I have 1 other) I really dont want to lose her.
I need some friend help.?
In her 8th text she told you she changed. Now you either accept it and go on or you let it bother you and make a big deal out of it.
I need some friend help.?
well I think you need to try and find new friends

but if you really want to stay her friend just apologize and if you want to tell her how u feel about Braxton then do it in a non-offensive way..don't attack her like u did in the e-mails
sounds like theres a deeper meaning to this fight try talking to her in person be open minded and let her think shes in love some girls are just unrealistical about the future like that
just tell her your feelings
A friend would not do something like this. She turned on you in a heart beat. I've ditched so called friends like this one.