Wednesday 26 October 2011

I have a cousin that has lost her life. I want to help her but I dont know how.. HELP?

I have a cousin she is 18 years old. I am 16. Ok so first a little bit about me. I grew up in the getto Drugs Violence only white boy in town. Ive seen just about all there is to see. I have seen alot for being only 16 years old. I smoked my first joint in the 6th grade. I hit my first line of coke in the 8th grade. I was beat into a gang in 9th grade. I have been around all there is to see. Ive seen firends die doing what I was doing. I just got lucky I would say. Then one day it all changed I went to church and the one day I go just so happened to be the day they are on a subject on how to change your life from that life style to a new one a more godly one. I dropped everything I did. I have been 100% drug free from the day I went to church wich was a year ago. I begged my mother to move to a new town cause I knew I could not start a new life living were I lived it would have been impossable without gettin shot. Wich I was lucky did not happen befor I had the chance to find God I am a male by the way. idk if that matter but hmm oh well. Now my cuzzo she is 18 female she live in my state for some time then at age 7 or 8 she and sister and mom moved to Dallas TX wich is were she spent from 7-8 to presant. I always kept a very close relationship with her. I mean we was tite. Now she is 18 she has developed a major cocke addiction and a she got kicked outta moms house cause she robbed them and had no were to go. Unfortunatly my mom will not let her live her cause she stole everything from her mom and pwned it for some coke. I have watched her go from the good girl to the girl i used to be but i am a guy of course. I know what that life is like its evil and its disturbing bad. I have brought up to her ways she can talk to God. She claims to be saved but I dont think she is I mean why would God let his child do them things I mean he did not let me. I told her about the 12 step program she tells me no **** that. I have come close to going to the juvinile place and telling them I have a cousin that they can go serch rite now bust her for coke and have her sit in prison for the drugs and hope that will get her to look at like therw a better window. BUT there is one problem I dont want to snitch Its almost as if its a code in my brain that says do not snitch. But i care enough about her I want to rat her out so maby she will have to go learn the hard way to get off the stuff. IDK im sure alot of you will tell me she is 18 she gotta make her own decisions but i know there are ways of helping other so serious answers please I dont want to see here get to the dead end road i was so close to the end of. She is one of the closes family members ive been to. help please. Oh and if all your gonna do is say haha you love God dont bother cause that just shows what kind of prick you are. and maby you should read this and go get your life st8 as well. Anywho serious answers please. Thanks
I have a cousin that has lost her life. I want to help her but I dont know how.. HELP?
First off, i think its AMAZING that you have found God through all of your extremely difficult times. Also don't worry about being a %26quot;snitch%26quot;. Sure your cousin will be mad at you at first, but honestly, you'll be helping her in the end. Yeah she's 18, a legal adult, and yes, she can make her own decisions, but if those decisions are going to hurt her, thats when you and the rest of your family need to be there for her, before it's too late. All you can really do now is pray, pray that the Lord will tell you what to do. You may not get an answer right away, but remember to always listen for one. Always remember, it's not God doing this to your cousin, it's Satan tempting her and pulling her into the darkness, I believe it's your job to help be the light for your cousin, and don't ever give up on her. With God on your side, you can do anything! I pray God will show you what to do and remember to always keep the faith in him, even when things don't go your way. God Bless you and your cousin!
  • chaep web hosts
  • myspace quizzes
  •