Wednesday 26 October 2011

Relationship help!!?? Please!?

Okay so one time I admitted to this guy that I liked him. He said he likes me too, but that he likes this other girl too and me and the other girl are 50/50. then he never texted me back for a few days so i texted him and told him its fine ,we could just be friends. he said ok.



later he texted me and told me how much he liked me and that the other girl wasnt good for him. so we started texting alot, and then talked on the phone, and then even hugged eachother bye at school. i was like%26quot;should i change my relationship status on myspace to in a relationship%26quot; and he said sure and i said okay and he put :) k. anyways i thought we really liked each other.



then for the school dance he told me he couldnt go with me because well hes in 8th grade (a grade above me) and that grade is having their dance formal, so his friends like all chose dates in advance and he didnt want to break it off.he said he only liked the girl he was going with as a frien. anyways i asked him, so Can we still meet on the dance floor? and he was like sure. and then that day when we were texting i asked him again about that and he said yeah see you there :)



but then at the dance when he came he hugged me, and it sucked because i was just starting to eat and hed just gotten there... then all my friends who some i hadnt told about him started being really obssesed and stuff and then when he was coming out the bath room they were like %26quot;Are yall going out? You should dance with your girlfriend!%26quot; and then like he was like %26quot;Well..kind of.%26quot; then i told him sorry about my friends and he said it was okay. he said something like lets just go to the movies together tomorrow and then he hugged me bye.. then for the last song I txted him %26quot;lets dance?%26quot; but then i saw him dancing with his %26quot;date%26quot;. And he couldve danced with me because like i had to leave the dance at 8,but the 8th graders got to stay until 9.





today i texted him and said that i was confused. he said %26quot;About%26quot;. and i said %26quot;About the dance%26quot;. He said %26quot;What about it okay. You and me are not going out. And I dont want to. To be honest%26quot; then i said%26quot; ok but i have a question for u. u liked me before but now you just changed your mind?%26quot;. he said %26quot; not really%26quot; and when i said %26quot;not really what?%26quot; he never texted back.



i am just so confused. It really seemed like he liked me, even the way he looked at me, and when we talked on the phone. What went wrong? Please help me, any way you can! I really want to text him, but I dont know if I should. and if I do, what should I say?? PLEASE HELP !
Relationship help!!?? Please!?
You don't need a boyfriend at your age! Trust me, it seems like a huge deal, but it really isn't.

Be confident and don't stress about guys. The right one will come along soon enough.
Relationship help!!?? Please!?
okay, well, maybe you're friends made him think that you were obssessed with him. and yeah, he could have danced with you, but like he said he liked his %26quot;date%26quot; as a friend, and it'd be rude not to dance with her. i really think he liked you, but maybe he thought you were clingy. he obviously liked you because he hugged you alot and stuff. i wouldn't text him. text messages don't solve anything that much anymore, or that's how i see it. i would talk to him in person and be flirty but don't bring up the dance and dont bring up the other girl just act like everything is cool and maybe he will see what he saw in you before (you're friends, and the confusion about the dance ) thing
im so sorry that happened to you... i know how you feel =/ ive been through something similar too. me and the guy i liked were actually dating but then i felt like he was starting to like another girl, and i asked him and he said no, but after a week or so he broke up with me... well, my friend told me that he actually left me because of that girl. of course i was hurt and at first i kept telling me how much he meant to me, but then i felt like i was getting annoyed so we just talked normally for a few weeks and never bothered him, then he was eventually starting to like me a bit again, but i didnt know. so one day he barely talked to me and i told my friend that i felt like he hated me and i cried, and then my friend told him that and he felt really bad and told me he loved me, soo tada happy ending. so what i think you should do is that you shouldnt bother him too much about anything, but when the right moment comes then you can tell him that he means a lot to you - thats also partly what got my ex to like me again - just dont do it too much to the point where it gets annoying. so right now maybe you shouldnt text him if you feel like youd be annoying or something. i hope this helps.
I am an 8th grader, and this actually sounds so much like a lot of relationships I've had with guys. What I've figured out is if you want to actually have a romantic relationship with a guy, don't text him!



Not texting might sound weird in today's society, but when teenage boys are confused, they don't show their emotions very well in written text. It is also a lot easier for them to say something they don't mean if it's not to your face. You probably don't want to hear this, but based on my experiences, if that guy has said those things and not wanted to dance with you, as well as gone back on if he liked you or not, he is not worth it and not a very great guy. I tried to date a seventh grader this year, and the relationship was very short and ended badly. Try to find someone in your own grade for now, and build on that.



Hope I helped. :)