Friday 7 October 2011

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THESE 7TH GRADE MATH QUESTIONS! THANK YOUU(:?

i jst wanna learn how to do these math problems. i dnt hav my book w/me %26amp; i dunno how to do this stuff, so please help.?

*Find each percent of change. Label your answer as increase or decrease. Round to the nearest tenth of a percent.



1) 18 to 10



2) 193 to 270



3) In 1995, the price of a laser printer was $1,299. In 2002, the price of the same type of printer had dropped to $499. Find the percent of decrease.



THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! I RLLY NEEDED UR HELP%26lt;3

I jst needed to know how to do these %26amp; then i could do the rest on my own. but PLEASE DO ALL OF THESE PROBLEMS SO I KNOW HOW TO DO THE OTHERS ON MY HOMEWORK. thanks againn(:
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THESE 7TH GRADE MATH QUESTIONS! THANK YOUU(:?
Basic formula:

% / 100 = 'is' / 'of'

Where % is the percent of the original number it is, 'is' is the second number, and 'of' is the original number.

That's just a basic percentages formula though. The percent CHANGE is slightly different, but this formula should help.
  • listview bug
  • com and interop
  •