Friday 7 October 2011

What Should I say to this Guy On Facebook?

Okay, basically last year, mainly the year before in 7th and 8th grade. I use to get into trouble, not to much but just little things. But this year 9th grade (freshman year) I have not gotten in trouble one single time. I get positive comments about me from most of my teachers, and I am getting good grades.



So basically, this girl who use to be in my class was talking about how much I changed, in a positive way. When this guy who use to be in my class said:



%26quot;I don't believe you changed (my name). People don't change. That is how it works.%26quot;



Then I replied:



%26quot;Nathaniel, of course people change, thats a part of life. To learn lessons from mistakes and change your ways to become a better person. And I don't need your approval to know that I have changed. It is growing up, or maturing. I think you need to do a little bit of growing up yourself. I don't mean to offend you in any way whatsoever, but your comment is kind of offending.%26quot;



And then he said:



^^^Stop using caps at random times, ^^ Grey's Anatomy is a tv show, doesn't really apply, I have an amazing case for this side of the story, but pointing it out would be sinking to your level, so Ill ttyl, also, your argument was completely unoffensive, but i believe i have earned some credit so I'll just put my offense on a previous misdemeanor, K? Just one last note of happiness, you said I needed to change, i don't care if I need to change. I don't change, NOBODY CHANGES, I thought that was clear. Telling someone that they need to change isn't mature, nor is pointing out that you have changed. Those statements lead me to believe you haven't changed at all. ^^^^I prefer the term %26quot;realistic%26quot;.



Then right after that he said:



%26quot;fyi this isnt specifically about you Ellis, just proving a point.%26quot;







How should I reply to him? I honestly do not know what I said wrong. I am trying to be nice to him. Anyways, how should I reply to him? Any help would be appreciated, thanks reading.
What Should I say to this Guy On Facebook?
I think you should tell him that ppl are different, and thats his opinion that people dont change is what he thinks. tell him too eff off he seems like a real bleep
What Should I say to this Guy On Facebook?
Call him an idiot and block him.
I think don't reply to it, if you do talk to him again then make it about a new topic or whatever because this is a subject that you're obviously going to disagree on, you both argued your side so just leave it at that.



Not everybody can think the same :)