Wednesday 26 October 2011

If your a teacher what grade would you give this paper?

On The Third Day



To define one’s identity in life that person would have to apply the thoughts of society and their own thoughts on themselves. I am Caucasian of mainly Spanish and French ancestors. I go to school and work in the summers and try to have fun will also accomplishing a decent GPA. Thursday was a pretty uneventful day. I woke up at eleven and went to my History Class. This proposes a time period where I was socially active. My opinion on how people view me is that they probably view me as a laidback guy because of my casual clothes and long hair. This probably clashed with my outgoing personality because in class to fulfill the norms of society one must keep their mouths shut. It is hard to ever clearly identify identity because it is a compilation of the minds of several different stereotypes. I find it very vague and I believe that only the person can know oneself. After class I went home and “hung out” until around five. My identity of myself can be misinterpreted since I have only come to the realization of my self over the last five or six years. I am too young to have concluded who exactly I am even though someone my age should have a very good idea of oneself. If I were to explain myself to you it would be that I try and love everyone even though I know you cant please everyone. I enjoy being productive and having fun. Although I am usually very social there is a side of me that very few know. I am very sensitive and impulsive not only because I have the Cancer sign and ENFP personality type but because of the way I grew up. To be quite honest it scares me to think about the future because my ideas and opinions rapidly change. I don’t mind though I enjoy having several perspectives on such a short and misunderstood life. After I hung out with my friend that instigated a different type of social interaction, the interaction between friends, I realized that friends have your back because you and your friends are sometime the only people you have to relate and cope with. My self and my identity hardly clashed on Thursday while attending class.

On Friday I woke up feeling pumped about driving to Ole Miss. I was very upset though when I realized that my gas would be too expensive, my friends didn’t want to go, and the vacancy of the ride I was expecting to get had be taken. After that was concluded my theory of making the best of the day went into play. I realized that if I have to live with my parents then the only way I wouldn’t end up in an asylum is to have as much fun as possible. Sometimes external factors prohibit your enjoyment of life. To begin the night I started drinking at eight and drank throughout the night. My three best friends in Jackson and I found another friends house to go to and we went. On the way there ideas of my ex-girl friend bombarded my head and I began to get queasy and shake. The reason was because my ex girl friend and her boyfriend were at this house. It was wonderful to see them even though they didn’t want to see me. It was a pretty solemn night that consisted of Beer, movies, and a few laughs. The perspectives of my ex and her boyfriend on myself were in great contrast with all the others in the room including myself and it was obvious. My ex and her boyfriend used to be my friends and therefore I wish I could tell you their opinion on me. If I did tell you though it wouldn’t be good. This was a major clash in my weekend because I though about Olivia, her boyfriend, and their thoughts for the past two days. External factors and genetics shape how we will end up. You can take two people hating you two ways: good or bad. If we are to take it good then we must channel all or any emotion to fuel our desires and goals in life. Katt Williams once that,” you need to be worrying about how many more haters you can get by Christmas” because “haters are going to hate” and we really can’t do anything about it.

On Saturday I woke up and did nothing till around five. Two of my three good friends I listed early picked me up. We drove around for a couple hours and I was home by ten. This was also a very uneventful day because all I did was relax and smoke medical marijuana my cousin brought me from California. I have insomnia, skin conditions, and allergies and I am only including this part because I have nothing else to talk about for Saturday. Cannabis Sativa is a very controversial topic because many people have different opinions on Marijuana. I don’t agree with being lazy or smoking marijuana while you are busy or have work; but I simply can’t find anything wrong with replacing it with alcohol and living a healthier life style. I believe that its psychologically addictive; yet so are the showers and cups of coffee that millions of people use to wake themselves up in the morning. These two things become so habitual that some people find the wilderness and being out of their place in society absolutely horrific; lets no begin to mention women and gettin
If your a teacher what grade would you give this paper?
I lost interest after the first line. I grade your article as 0.
If your a teacher what grade would you give this paper?
what subject is it for
not a very high one, you skip from the past of your ancestry to something as recent as your events on thursday quite quickly with no transition, ultimately confusing the reader