Friday 7 October 2011

On which website can you check the points you can get from books on AR?

I need to check how many points i can get from these books and I don't know what website I can do it on. My school's changing the website that you can check your grades on, and there's no way I can fin the AR website on my own. Can anyone give me the website for it please? Thanks for any help! :-)
On which website can you check the points you can get from books on AR?
Try this official AR site: http://www.arbookfind.com/UserType.aspx



Let them know you are a student and then you can search all the AR titles in the world...Warning! Your school probably doesn't own test disks for every AR book in the world so double-check with your teacher or librarian before you read something, if testing is a must.



Amy
On which website can you check the points you can get from books on AR?
Go to your local library's children section. They should have a list either on a computer or on a printed list. If they have a printed list though, be warned that it may take a while depending on how many books that are AR compatible in your school.
I don't know. When my school did AR it was software, not a website.

sorry.

and when I was in elementary I HATED AR sooo much lol.