Wednesday 26 October 2011

For me, optimism is....!?

I will have a Speech Contest in tomorow and here is my story! The title is For me, optimism is...! Please read it and give me advice or what do you think about it!Thank you!



For me, optimism is....







For me, optimism is like a sweet sugar you put in your coffee to make it less bitter as the result to help dissolve the obstruction of life and bring peace to you.





Life is a gift from God. I heard someone say that. Sometimes, sitting alone, even in a sad or happy time, I am always asking my self: ''What does my gift look like?''





Yes, that question was repeating in my mind for a very long, very long time. I find the answer to it through every thing that happen in my life and still haven't received the answer to it...until one day!





Foremost, please listen to the lyric from a song that I had accidentally heard when I was in a bad mood. Here is the first verse of it:





[1] If you have too many complaints about this world



When you fall you don’t dare to continue walking forward



Why do people have to be so weak and morally depraved?



Please turn on the TV and watch



How many people, for the sake of life, bravely strive to keep walking?



Aren’t we supposed to be content with what we have?



Cherish everything; don’t worry about what you don’t possess.





The song was questioning with a lot of power, it was like a bell ring in my mind to be aware, and ask myself if I have long since replaced gratefulness of complaining,





The song was right. As I look back to every time I have problem that made me headache and stress over it. Like the time when my grade went down or I lost my father money. What I have to do to solve the problem is just sitting there, blame for myself and disconsolate and complaint about my tired life.



Compare to other people, my life is seemed so wonderful. I am a healthy being; I can go to school and have everything I need, and more than that. I have a happy family, who, always beside me and support for me. What else may I ask for?





As I listen to the song, I found out the answer to my question,…the answer that brought the meaning to my life.



Yes, God give everyone a gift, but how the gift looks like is depending on how you received the gift of yourself, optimism or pessimism.



.

For me, optimism is when people tend to receive the negative attitude with calm, confident and then gradually bring the negative into control.





For me, optimism is when people not only feel accepted but also feel satisfied with who they are. And when you satisfy: a criterion of happiness, you will avoid the disease of pessimism and have a safe life, always want to connection with people.





The best way to change your attitude from becoming pessimistic to optimistic is to change your resolution toward the problems you have in life.





You and me all have a time when we solve problem with impatient, perfunctory; or because prejudice, and that why we look at life with the look of pessimism.





So, try to change the way you resolve your problems, attempt to find out carefully, profound a bit of everything to happen in life, then you will see the positive aspects you have not seen for a long time. It not only helps you reap the results of the work but also bring happiness in life.





[1] ‘’ Don’t give up so easily, it’s just like I said



The dreams that you cannot reach, just change them for another and it will be alright



Put some color into your life, first smear a color that you like on love



Come on and smile, fame and fortune aren’t the goals



To let you be happy is what really matters.’’







If you always look optimism at this world, I certainly that the gift you received from God will be the most meaning and wonderful thing you ever had.





[2] “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
For me, optimism is....!?
Your grammar improves when you quote.

Try posting in the proper chat... this is drawing/illustration.

Good luck with your speech!