Friday 7 October 2011

Will Grade 10 Courses affect University?

I'm in grade 10 and I think I kind of screwed over on my optional courses. I'm pretty smart like my average for semester one was over 90% And I had Math [91%] Science [93%] English [90%] and Business [91%] For semester 2 I dropped Grade 11 math and then I kept changing my optionals.

Anyways my question is that will universities look at your grade 10 optional courses? I took guitars (And I don't even know how to play-but it's a beginners course) and Family Living and I had Business Semester 1. Will it affect my university chances or anything?
Will Grade 10 Courses affect University?
Grade 10, your a Sophomore right?

Depends on which Uni you plan to apply to. The most important year is your junior year bt even then some Unis may want your entire high school performance. I think you should take courses that are relevant to what you want to study next time or what you are passionate about. You may want to go on college websites to ask for help from the folks there. They tend have more information on these things. Good luck!
  • pimp myspace
  • clear nail polish
  •