Wednesday 26 October 2011

I really like this guy,and he liked me, but now he said he doesn't want to go out?Please help!?

Okay so one time I admitted to this guy that I liked him. He said he likes me too, but that he likes this other girl too and me and the other girl are 50/50. then he never texted me back for a few days so i texted him and told him its fine ,we could just be friends. he said ok. later he texted me and told me how much he liked me and that the other girl wasnt good for him. so we started texting alot, and then talked on the phone, and then even hugged eachother bye at school. i was like%26quot;should i change my relationship status on myspace to in a relationship%26quot; and he said sure and i said okay and he put :) k. anyways i thought we really liked each other. then for the school dance he told me he couldnt go with me because well hes in 8th grade (a grade above me) and that grade is having their dance formal, so his friends like all chose dates in advance and he didnt want to break it off.he said he only liked the girl he was going with as a frien. anyways i asked him, so Can we still meet on the dance floor? and he was like sure. and then that day when we were texting i asked him again about that and he said yeah see you there :)

but then at the dance when he came he hugged me, and it sucked because i was just starting to eat and hed just gotten there... then all my friends who some i hadnt told about him started being really obssesed and stuff and then when he was coming out the bath room they were like %26quot;Are yall going out? You should dance with your girlfriend!%26quot; and then like he was like %26quot;Well..kind of.%26quot; then i told him sorry about my friends and he said it was okay. he said something like lets just go to the movies together tomorrow and then he hugged me bye.. then for the last song I txted him %26quot;lets dance?%26quot; but then i saw him dancing with his %26quot;date%26quot;. And he couldve danced with me because like i had to leave the dance at 8,but the 8th graders got to stay until 9. so anyways today i texted him and said that i was confused. he said %26quot;About%26quot;. and i said %26quot;About the dance%26quot;. He said %26quot;What about it oka. You and me are not going out. And I dont want to. To be honest%26quot; then i said%26quot; ok but i have a question for u. u liked me before but now you just changed your mind?%26quot;. he said %26quot; not really%26quot; and when i said %26quot;not really what?%26quot; he never texted back. i am just so confused. It really seemed like he liked me, even the way he looked at me, and when we talked on the phone. What went wrong? Please help me, any way you can! I really want to text him, but I dont know if I should. and if I do, what should I say?? PLEASE HELP !
I really like this guy,and he liked me, but now he said he doesn't want to go out?Please help!?
Well, since he danced with that other girl on the last song something probably just %26quot;sparked%26quot;. I am very sorry. You will probably have to move on now and find another guy. If you keep on pestering him about going out and being confused for so much longer, then he might not want to even be your friend anymore, again I am very sorry. But next time, if you ever get into a situation similar to this one, instead of texting, just walk up to him and ask. If you had just walked up to him and asked, things might have been different and you might have gotten to him first.



I really hope I helped.

If you have anymore questions for me or to me, email me at CutieWCC123@yahoo.com.
I really like this guy,and he liked me, but now he said he doesn't want to go out?Please help!?
I don't think that you should text him for a while. Obviously he doesn't deserve you. Especially if he didn't respond and he was rude to you like that.
damn that was so long i stopped reading.. he like you but your his back up gurl... he must of found a much hotter girl so there is nothing you can do... but ruin him so call that girl he really like and tell her that you and him are about to have a baby... can't have him get even.....