Wednesday 26 October 2011

Another question about your college GPA...?

*Please don't answer if you've never had a GPA of 2.5 in your college career*



Has anyone ever had a GPA of 2.5 at one point in your college career?



If so then what was it when you finally graduated?



About how long did it take or how many more classes did you take to reach your final GPA?



Also to reach that goal, what were your grades like?



I have a 2.5 now and I need to change that! Thanks
Another question about your college GPA...?
I didn't know how to study when I went to college. It took me a year to figure it out.



I had a 2.3 for my first term (up from a 1.9 at midterm) -- and had a 2.5 for my second semester. My overall average for my other three years was a little over 3.5 -- giving me a 3.3 overall. I would have graduated with honors if I had done well as a Freshman.



When I applied to graduate programs, i address the issue of my poor grades as a freshman. I was accepted to several schools with top ten-top 20 graduate programs -- including Duke, Minnesota, Cornell and Berkeley. I've taught at MIT, Penn and Maryland



there is hope. But you have to apply yourself. Do not let yourself get behind in your work. Don't party too much. Take classes that will interest you.