Wednesday 26 October 2011

Guy help..please help?? **important** love help/ romance heartbreak AH help?

k well theres this guy and we used to be best friends then we kissed and it changed everything we kinda stopped talking well i haven't talked to him in almost a year. i said happy birthday to him this year and he kinda ingored me and i just sent him a message on facebook asking him if he hated me and again he ignored me. well i'm thinking about saying this.....







Okay hi i'm probably getting really annoying, i know that lol. but obviously your not going to answer me so i guess that means that you hate me. i honestly don't know what i did to make you not answer me. but every since we kissed it鈥檚 like you鈥檙e a different person and i know that was more than a year ago and you probably forgot about it. but i don't understand why since then you just dropped me and i just don't understand. maybe i'm making a bigger deal of it than you are but you were one of my best friends in 8th grade. But obviously that year ment nothing to you. we were friends i thought and all i wanted was just to say hi and see how you were. but i guess you hate me to just ignore me. A lot has happened this year that sucked and all i wanted was too just talk to you, wow that sounded so cheese but w.e lol. your probably just going to read this and laugh cause one its so long ha and two i'm like probably the last person you wanted to hear from. but i guess if ever you change your mind and wanna talk to me just message me.







now i know its a bit long and kinda like what the ****.. but should i say it or its it too creepy. and if its to much tell me something i could say. i just don't wanna leave it how it is right now. and please don't be mean i hate when people are men on this thing and this is real hard for me and i'm like about to cry right now ahahah.
Guy help..please help?? **important** love help/ romance heartbreak AH help?
I would send this, but with a little more serious tone, without any %26quot;LOLs%26quot; or %26quot;w.e.%26quot; or the nonchalant %26quot;hi%26quot;. Be serious so you're feelings get across and he reads it seriously.