Wednesday 26 October 2011

My little brother has autism please help!?

Ok so if your reading this thank you so much for thinking about helping me by answering this question..

My brother has autism and goes to this special school that i have never ever gone to, He is in the 6th grade but takes 7th grade math, I am currently in the 8th grade. And take 8th grade math. Now the stuff his teacher is teaching him... well i have never heard of it, and he is afraid to ask questions cause he is embarrassed at how much he does not know. This is the problem... Write an algorithm that will work for multiplying ANY two fractions, including mixed numbers. Test your algorithm on the problems in the table. If necessary, change your algorithm until you think it will work all the time. Please help him! I am so thankful for anyone who answers this.
My little brother has autism please help!?
I think that you and your brother should approach the teacher who is teaching your brother, or even ask the resource teacher. They should have one in the math class. If this doesn't work for you, email the teacher and say that your brother is embarrassed and needs help during lunch or another time, to cover this one problem. The teacher should understand and help.



I hope this helps.
My little brother has autism please help!?
I'm sorry to get your hopes up, but I can't help you with the math.

However, I do think you should post this question under homework and you might get a better answer.

Good Luck.