Saturday 4 June 2011

When should you change your bra size?

K i%26#039;ve been wearing the same size bra for the last 2yrs I dont know when I should get a new bra size? How do I know I need to change? Im in 6th grade.|||Well since you are in 6th grade, you have been wearing the same size bra since 4th grade. you are at an age where you should get measured for a new bra at least once a year.





you should notice a tighter fit and it might start to get uncomfortable.


ask your mom to take you to JC Penney, Kohl%26#039;s, or some other department store to get a proper fitting :)








Best of luck|||If your current bra is getting tight and feels really uncomfortable, you should probably get a new one.|||you change when the one you are wearing feels too small/tight.


but since you%26#039;re only in grade 6 you don%26#039;t really have to worry about it that much.|||Ummm...when your breast grow. If you are training bra, maybe you should go up to a small A, but it all depends on the size breast. I%26#039;m still an A but I converted to an A in the 6th grade so probably time to change.