Saturday 4 June 2011

How do you change your age in Neopets?

Hey, so I%26#039;ve been playing Neopets for a long time now, about a couple years, and I was wondering how to change your age. You see, I started Neopets when I was at least in 5th Grade and I really want to be able to make NeoFriends, change the name of my shop, and all that stuff you can do at an older age. Please Help!|||You don%26#039;t need to create a new account to use those features generally restricted to users under 13. You have the option of getting parental consent. Your parents need to fill out a form (found at the second link I%26#039;ve posted below) and mail or fax it to the address given. Once the parental consent has been put into place (sent in and accepted), you%26#039;ll be able to use all the features of the site.





Good luck.|||Unfortunately, you can%26#039;t change your age once you choose it. In order to change your age you have to create another account and lie about your age( to be 13+ you had to have been born by at least 1994). If you want to create a new account click here: http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?usern鈥?/a>|||you can%26#039;t change your age. all you can do is wait until you are over 13 or create a new account||| you need to be 13 to change your shop and to go on the forums