Saturday 4 June 2011

Is there anyway to change your myspace link name thingy?

you know, that thing that you type in myspace.com/bobby or something like that. I first made my myspace when i was in sixth grade and my name thing is really obnoxious....myspace.com/shelby*%26amp;^%rocks





I hate it when people say they rock, and thats what mine says.





How can I change it?|||You can%26#039;t change your URL. There was a warning in the beginning before you created one. You can always create a new profile.|||you cant|||there%26#039;s no way to change it.





you could always make a new myspace and tell everyone to add your new one.|||you cant change it.


its permanent.


if you want it changed, you%26#039;re gunna have to make a new myspace.


=/ sorry.


|||The only way to change it is if you make a new profile.|||you can%26#039;t besides getting another one